Bus and Audi involved in crash near Potters Bar’s Potty Pancakes
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a crash this afternoon near Potty Pancakes involving a bus and an Audi.
Police and ambulance services are currently at the junction of Southgate Road and Barnet Road (A1000) after the collision at 1.46pm.
A police spokeswoman said one person suffered slight injuries and the bus is still blocking the road.
It is currently unclear if the injured person was in the bus or the car, she added.
The collision has caused knock-on congestion throughout the area and heading back to Junction 24 of the M25.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist