Bus and Audi involved in crash near Potters Bar’s Potty Pancakes
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a crash this afternoon near Potty Pancakes involving a bus and an Audi.
Police and ambulance services are currently at the junction of Southgate Road and Barnet Road (A1000) after the collision at 1.46pm.
A police spokeswoman said one person suffered slight injuries and the bus is still blocking the road.
It is currently unclear if the injured person was in the bus or the car, she added.
The collision has caused knock-on congestion throughout the area and heading back to Junction 24 of the M25.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 'Through the worst of it' - Funeral director looking forward to return to normality after busiest months of his 25 year career
- 3 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 Symbolic centenary torch created by student to be stored in museum
- 6 Have you seen this missing teenager from Knebworth?
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council