A1M and M25 South Mimms junction to be closed overnight starting Monday
- Credit: Archant
The A1M and M25 South Mimms Junction will be closed overnight starting Monday.
Highways England will be carrying out works to reduce congestion and improve safety, as part of its junction improvement programme.
The A1M southbound entry slip road will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights.
A diversion will be in place via the A1M Junction 2 and return.
The roundabout carriageway clockwise between the entry slip road and anti-clockwise exit slip road will also be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, from Wednesday August 21 for two nights.
You may also want to watch:
A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A1M junction 2 and return.
Similarly, the M25 anti-clockwise exit slip road will be closed between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights starting Monday.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 3 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 9 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
A diversion will be in place via the M25 Junction 22 and return.
For up to date info, please go online to: highwaysengland.co.uk/traffic/.