A1M and M25 South Mimms junction to be closed overnight starting Monday
- Credit: Archant
The A1M and M25 South Mimms Junction will be closed overnight starting Monday.
Highways England will be carrying out works to reduce congestion and improve safety, as part of its junction improvement programme.
The A1M southbound entry slip road will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights.
A diversion will be in place via the A1M Junction 2 and return.
The roundabout carriageway clockwise between the entry slip road and anti-clockwise exit slip road will also be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, from Wednesday August 21 for two nights.
A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A1M junction 2 and return.
Similarly, the M25 anti-clockwise exit slip road will be closed between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights starting Monday.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 9 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 10 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
A diversion will be in place via the M25 Junction 22 and return.
For up to date info, please go online to: highwaysengland.co.uk/traffic/.