A1M and M25 South Mimms junction to be closed overnight starting Monday
- Credit: Archant
The A1M and M25 South Mimms Junction will be closed overnight starting Monday.
Highways England will be carrying out works to reduce congestion and improve safety, as part of its junction improvement programme.
The A1M southbound entry slip road will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights.
A diversion will be in place via the A1M Junction 2 and return.
The roundabout carriageway clockwise between the entry slip road and anti-clockwise exit slip road will also be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, from Wednesday August 21 for two nights.
You may also want to watch:
A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A1M junction 2 and return.
Similarly, the M25 anti-clockwise exit slip road will be closed between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights starting Monday.
- 1 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 7 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 8 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
A diversion will be in place via the M25 Junction 22 and return.
For up to date info, please go online to: highwaysengland.co.uk/traffic/.