A1M and M25 South Mimms junction to be closed overnight starting Monday
- Credit: Archant
The A1M and M25 South Mimms Junction will be closed overnight starting Monday.
Highways England will be carrying out works to reduce congestion and improve safety, as part of its junction improvement programme.
The A1M southbound entry slip road will be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights.
A diversion will be in place via the A1M Junction 2 and return.
The roundabout carriageway clockwise between the entry slip road and anti-clockwise exit slip road will also be closed overnight, between 10pm and 5.30am, from Wednesday August 21 for two nights.
You may also want to watch:
A clearly signed diversion will be in place via the A1M junction 2 and return.
Similarly, the M25 anti-clockwise exit slip road will be closed between 10pm and 5.30am, for four nights starting Monday.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
A diversion will be in place via the M25 Junction 22 and return.
For up to date info, please go online to: highwaysengland.co.uk/traffic/.