Overnight closures for Hatfield Tunnel
MOTORISTS are being reminded that the Hatfield Tunnel will be closed overnight for the rest of the week.
Both the northbound and the southband carriageways of the A1(M) tunnel will be closed for refurbishment every night this week until Sunday.
From tonight (Tuesday) until Thursday, the tunnel will be shut from 10pm until 5.30am.
On Friday, it will be closed from 11pm to 6am, and on Saturday from 10pm until 6am.
It will close again for the final time on Sunday evening, from 10.30pm until 5.30am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Clearly signed diversions will be in place during the closures.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation