Overnight closures for Hatfield Tunnel
MOTORISTS are being reminded that the Hatfield Tunnel will be closed overnight for the rest of the week.
Both the northbound and the southband carriageways of the A1(M) tunnel will be closed for refurbishment every night this week until Sunday.
From tonight (Tuesday) until Thursday, the tunnel will be shut from 10pm until 5.30am.
On Friday, it will be closed from 11pm to 6am, and on Saturday from 10pm until 6am.
It will close again for the final time on Sunday evening, from 10.30pm until 5.30am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Clearly signed diversions will be in place during the closures.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022