Overnight closures for Hatfield Tunnel
MOTORISTS are being reminded that the Hatfield Tunnel will be closed overnight for the rest of the week.
Both the northbound and the southband carriageways of the A1(M) tunnel will be closed for refurbishment every night this week until Sunday.
From tonight (Tuesday) until Thursday, the tunnel will be shut from 10pm until 5.30am.
On Friday, it will be closed from 11pm to 6am, and on Saturday from 10pm until 6am.
It will close again for the final time on Sunday evening, from 10.30pm until 5.30am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Clearly signed diversions will be in place during the closures.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 10 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide