Overhead line problems delay First Capital Connect services
UPDATE: An electrical problem is continuing to cause disruption on train services running through Times Territory this morning (Friday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said: “There are overhead line problems in the WGC area.
“Network Rail engineers are on site, but it is causing delays and cancellations.”
The latest news is that passengers can expect delays of up to 60 minutes.
The following alterations currently apply:
You may also want to watch:
* Trains will run between Cambridge/Peterborough and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, causing extended journey times.
* Trains will run between WGC and London King’s Cross/Moorgate.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
* Buses are replacing trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, and also between Stevenage and WGC.
Click on the link above for live service updates.