Overhead line problems delay First Capital Connect services
UPDATE: An electrical problem is continuing to cause disruption on train services running through Times Territory this morning (Friday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said: “There are overhead line problems in the WGC area.
“Network Rail engineers are on site, but it is causing delays and cancellations.”
The latest news is that passengers can expect delays of up to 60 minutes.
The following alterations currently apply:
You may also want to watch:
* Trains will run between Cambridge/Peterborough and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, causing extended journey times.
* Trains will run between WGC and London King’s Cross/Moorgate.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
* Buses are replacing trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, and also between Stevenage and WGC.
Click on the link above for live service updates.