Overhead line problems delay First Capital Connect services
UPDATE: An electrical problem is continuing to cause disruption on train services running through Times Territory this morning (Friday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said: “There are overhead line problems in the WGC area.
“Network Rail engineers are on site, but it is causing delays and cancellations.”
The latest news is that passengers can expect delays of up to 60 minutes.
The following alterations currently apply:
You may also want to watch:
* Trains will run between Cambridge/Peterborough and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, causing extended journey times.
* Trains will run between WGC and London King’s Cross/Moorgate.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
* Buses are replacing trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, and also between Stevenage and WGC.
Click on the link above for live service updates.