Overhead line problems delay First Capital Connect services
UPDATE: An electrical problem is continuing to cause disruption on train services running through Times Territory this morning (Friday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said: “There are overhead line problems in the WGC area.
“Network Rail engineers are on site, but it is causing delays and cancellations.”
The latest news is that passengers can expect delays of up to 60 minutes.
The following alterations currently apply:
You may also want to watch:
* Trains will run between Cambridge/Peterborough and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, causing extended journey times.
* Trains will run between WGC and London King’s Cross/Moorgate.
- 1 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 2 Isabel Hospice Lights of Love ceremonies return to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost
- 3 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 7 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 8 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
* Buses are replacing trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via Hertford North, and also between Stevenage and WGC.
Click on the link above for live service updates.