Object on overhead wires causing train delays between Stevenage and London
- Credit: Archant
There is currently disruption to rail services between Stevenage and London, via Potters Bar, due to an object being caught on the overhead electric wires.
The object, between Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar, is causing delays and cancellations in both directions.
Services will be diverted where possible and platform alterations at Welwyn Garden City can be expected.
Ticket acceptance has been organised on:
- Thameslink (between London Stations and Cambridge)
You may also want to watch:
- London Underground (between London Stations and Finsbury Park)
- Greater Anglia services between Hertford East and London Liverpool Street
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- London Buses between London Stations and Hadley Wood / Crews Hill
Problems are expected to last until at least 12 noon.