Normal service to resume for First Capital Connect passengers
IT should be business as usual for commuters in tomorrow’s (Tuesday) morning rush hour, First Capital Connect has announced.
For the rail operator has lifted the emergency timetable that has been in operation on the Great Northern route since snow fell last week.
Times Territory stations on this route are Knebworth, Welwyn North, WGC, Hatfield, Welham Green, Brookmans Park, Watton-at-Stone and Cuffley.
However, severe disruption continues on FCC’s Thameslink route, which runs from Bedford to St Pancras, through Luton and St Albans.
The sub-zero temperatures have caused numerous technical problems on that train fleet, including motor failures.
You may also want to watch:
Engineers are working round-the-clock to repair the trains as quickly as possible.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes