Normal service to resume for First Capital Connect passengers
IT should be business as usual for commuters in tomorrow’s (Tuesday) morning rush hour, First Capital Connect has announced.
For the rail operator has lifted the emergency timetable that has been in operation on the Great Northern route since snow fell last week.
Times Territory stations on this route are Knebworth, Welwyn North, WGC, Hatfield, Welham Green, Brookmans Park, Watton-at-Stone and Cuffley.
However, severe disruption continues on FCC’s Thameslink route, which runs from Bedford to St Pancras, through Luton and St Albans.
The sub-zero temperatures have caused numerous technical problems on that train fleet, including motor failures.
You may also want to watch:
Engineers are working round-the-clock to repair the trains as quickly as possible.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield