Normal service to resume for First Capital Connect passengers
IT should be business as usual for commuters in tomorrow’s (Tuesday) morning rush hour, First Capital Connect has announced.
For the rail operator has lifted the emergency timetable that has been in operation on the Great Northern route since snow fell last week.
Times Territory stations on this route are Knebworth, Welwyn North, WGC, Hatfield, Welham Green, Brookmans Park, Watton-at-Stone and Cuffley.
However, severe disruption continues on FCC’s Thameslink route, which runs from Bedford to St Pancras, through Luton and St Albans.
The sub-zero temperatures have caused numerous technical problems on that train fleet, including motor failures.
You may also want to watch:
Engineers are working round-the-clock to repair the trains as quickly as possible.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park