New bus stops for Hatfield station
TWO bus stands are to be put up at an underpass connecting Hatfield with Old Hatfield.
The work, due to start on Monday, will take place on the northbound side of Great North Road.
Expected to take two weeks, Hertfordshire County Council workers aim to keep disruption to a minimum.
A spokesman said: “The works involve building two bus stands immediately next to the pedestrian underpass and converting the grass verge into pavement.
“There will be some minor maintenance work to renew road markings within the bus forecourt area.”
You may also want to watch:
“To minimise disruption, working hours will be restricted to 9.30am and 4.30pm on weekdays.
“Traffic will still be able to travel in each direction.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses