New bus stops for Hatfield station
TWO bus stands are to be put up at an underpass connecting Hatfield with Old Hatfield.
The work, due to start on Monday, will take place on the northbound side of Great North Road.
Expected to take two weeks, Hertfordshire County Council workers aim to keep disruption to a minimum.
A spokesman said: “The works involve building two bus stands immediately next to the pedestrian underpass and converting the grass verge into pavement.
“There will be some minor maintenance work to renew road markings within the bus forecourt area.”
You may also want to watch:
“To minimise disruption, working hours will be restricted to 9.30am and 4.30pm on weekdays.
“Traffic will still be able to travel in each direction.”
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 3 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 9 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 10 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town