Moving bus attacked in Hatfield
THREE teenage boys are being hunted by police after a smashing the windscreen of a moving bus.
Between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday the 607 bus was a the roundabout at the junction of Great North Road and French Horn Lane, when three boys were spotted.
One of the thugs threw an object which smashed the glass, luckily no-one was injured.
Witnesses have described the boys as aged between 14 and 15, with one wearing a black body warmer.
Pc Michael Simpson said: “Incidents such are these are extremely serious and thankfully in this case no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there was a similar incident in Hatfield where Bishops Rise passes the Galleria and I would appeal to anyone who saw either of these incidents or knows who is responsible to contact me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Simpson via the Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 What time will the election results come in?
- 7 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 8 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Man found with head injuries following assault