Moving bus attacked in Hatfield
THREE teenage boys are being hunted by police after a smashing the windscreen of a moving bus.
Between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday the 607 bus was a the roundabout at the junction of Great North Road and French Horn Lane, when three boys were spotted.
One of the thugs threw an object which smashed the glass, luckily no-one was injured.
Witnesses have described the boys as aged between 14 and 15, with one wearing a black body warmer.
Pc Michael Simpson said: “Incidents such are these are extremely serious and thankfully in this case no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there was a similar incident in Hatfield where Bishops Rise passes the Galleria and I would appeal to anyone who saw either of these incidents or knows who is responsible to contact me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Simpson via the Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas