Moving bus attacked in Hatfield
THREE teenage boys are being hunted by police after a smashing the windscreen of a moving bus.
Between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday the 607 bus was a the roundabout at the junction of Great North Road and French Horn Lane, when three boys were spotted.
One of the thugs threw an object which smashed the glass, luckily no-one was injured.
Witnesses have described the boys as aged between 14 and 15, with one wearing a black body warmer.
Pc Michael Simpson said: “Incidents such are these are extremely serious and thankfully in this case no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there was a similar incident in Hatfield where Bishops Rise passes the Galleria and I would appeal to anyone who saw either of these incidents or knows who is responsible to contact me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Simpson via the Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man