Moving bus attacked in Hatfield
THREE teenage boys are being hunted by police after a smashing the windscreen of a moving bus.
Between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday the 607 bus was a the roundabout at the junction of Great North Road and French Horn Lane, when three boys were spotted.
One of the thugs threw an object which smashed the glass, luckily no-one was injured.
Witnesses have described the boys as aged between 14 and 15, with one wearing a black body warmer.
Pc Michael Simpson said: “Incidents such are these are extremely serious and thankfully in this case no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
“I believe there was a similar incident in Hatfield where Bishops Rise passes the Galleria and I would appeal to anyone who saw either of these incidents or knows who is responsible to contact me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pc Simpson via the Herts Police’s non-emergency number 101
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire