Motorway closures come into force near Potters Bar tonight
OVERNIGHT motorway closures are set to come into force near Potters Bar this evening (Monday) – and will remain in place until next week.
The anti-clockwise carriageway of the M25 will be shut for the next 11 nights from 10pm until 5.30am between the on and off slip roads at junction 24 for Potters Bar.
The slip road leading to the M25 anti-clockwise at junction 23 for South Mimms is also closed overnight as Highways Agency contractors install traffic detection equipment.
Diversions will be put in place while this work is carried out.
The work should be finished by 5.30am on Friday, July 9.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, click on the link, right
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 8 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 9 What time will the election results come in?
- 10 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off