Man dies after being hit by train at Potters Bar station
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police have confirmed that a man has died after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
Police were called to Potters Bar station at around 9.45am today after receiving reports of a person being struck by a train.
Officers are at the scene with local ambulance services and a man has been pronounced dead.
British Transport Police are working to identify the man and inform his family.
The incident is not being treated as suspicious and a file will be prepared for the coroner.
You may also want to watch:
There are major delays to train services between Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk