M25 Potters Bar to Waltham Cross delays following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
Highways England is warning motorists of M25 delays in the Potters Bar area following reports of a crash involving two lorries and a car.
The crash happened shortly after 3.20pm today, resulting in lane closures.
Highways England advises that traffic may take another hour and a half to clear.
Normal traffic conditions are expected to return between 6.45pm to 7pm.
A Met Police spokesman said: “We were called at 3.22pm.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance service spokesman said: “We received a call at 3.34pm today to a report of a road traffic collision on the M25 between Junctions 24 and 25.
“A rapid response vehicle is on scene and the most recent update we have is that there are no injuries.”
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 5 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 6 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 7 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 10 Have you seen this highly sentimental stolen jewellery?