M25 Potters Bar to Waltham Cross delays following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
Highways England is warning motorists of M25 delays in the Potters Bar area following reports of a crash involving two lorries and a car.
The crash happened shortly after 3.20pm today, resulting in lane closures.
Highways England advises that traffic may take another hour and a half to clear.
Normal traffic conditions are expected to return between 6.45pm to 7pm.
A Met Police spokesman said: “We were called at 3.22pm.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance service spokesman said: “We received a call at 3.34pm today to a report of a road traffic collision on the M25 between Junctions 24 and 25.
“A rapid response vehicle is on scene and the most recent update we have is that there are no injuries.”
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 7 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 8 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield