M25 Potters Bar to Waltham Cross delays following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
Highways England is warning motorists of M25 delays in the Potters Bar area following reports of a crash involving two lorries and a car.
The crash happened shortly after 3.20pm today, resulting in lane closures.
Highways England advises that traffic may take another hour and a half to clear.
Normal traffic conditions are expected to return between 6.45pm to 7pm.
A Met Police spokesman said: “We were called at 3.22pm.”
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance service spokesman said: “We received a call at 3.34pm today to a report of a road traffic collision on the M25 between Junctions 24 and 25.
“A rapid response vehicle is on scene and the most recent update we have is that there are no injuries.”
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 7 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield MP Grant Shapps retains cabinet position