Lorry and car involved in M25 Hertfordshire crash
- Credit: Archant
Vehicles were involved in a crash earlier this morning on the M25 near Potters Bar, resulting in all traffic on the clockwise carriageway coming to a standstill.
Highways England warned motorists of the crash between Potters Bar and Waltham Cross at about 6.30am, tweeting: “Traffic stopped on M25 clockwise between J24 and J25 due to an incident.
“We’re just moving vehicles involved.
“Bear with us.”
One lane was closed, but traffic was allowed to pass through shortly after.
You may also want to watch:
By about 7am, all lanes were open but motorists faced delays due to the build up of traffic.
Herts Police were called at 5.41am by the ambulance service following reports of a Skoda Octavia and a Daff lorry being in collision.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
A police spokesman said the driver of the car had been taken to a hospital in London.