M25 delays near Hatfield due to broken down lorry
- Credit: PA
There delays on the M25 near to Potters Bar and Hatfield after a lorry broke down.
The Highways Agency say there is slow moving traffic anti-clockwise between Epping at junction 26, and Hatfield at junction 23.
An incident had closed two out of the four lanes.
A collision between a truck and car caused delays between Potters Bar at junction 24, and junction 26.
This also closed two lanes, as a recovery truck was called.
You may also want to watch:
Eventually, lanes were reopened after recovery crews arrived. All lanes are now open.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled