M25 delays near Hatfield due to broken down lorry
- Credit: PA
There delays on the M25 near to Potters Bar and Hatfield after a lorry broke down.
The Highways Agency say there is slow moving traffic anti-clockwise between Epping at junction 26, and Hatfield at junction 23.
An incident had closed two out of the four lanes.
A collision between a truck and car caused delays between Potters Bar at junction 24, and junction 26.
This also closed two lanes, as a recovery truck was called.
You may also want to watch:
Eventually, lanes were reopened after recovery crews arrived. All lanes are now open.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued