M25 delays near Hatfield due to broken down lorry
- Credit: PA
There delays on the M25 near to Potters Bar and Hatfield after a lorry broke down.
The Highways Agency say there is slow moving traffic anti-clockwise between Epping at junction 26, and Hatfield at junction 23.
An incident had closed two out of the four lanes.
A collision between a truck and car caused delays between Potters Bar at junction 24, and junction 26.
This also closed two lanes, as a recovery truck was called.
Eventually, lanes were reopened after recovery crews arrived. All lanes are now open.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
- 3 Outdoor gym opens in Hatfield
- 4 Three bulldogs rescued from fire by passersby
- 5 Next to close Welwyn Garden City store this week
- 6 ‘Please do not vote to damage Welwyn irreparably’
- 7 Council fights for lower housing targets
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 £45m bid to improve QEII Hospital
- 10 Flooding in Hatfield 'damages' vehicles