M25 delays near Hatfield due to broken down lorry
- Credit: PA
There delays on the M25 near to Potters Bar and Hatfield after a lorry broke down.
The Highways Agency say there is slow moving traffic anti-clockwise between Epping at junction 26, and Hatfield at junction 23.
An incident had closed two out of the four lanes.
A collision between a truck and car caused delays between Potters Bar at junction 24, and junction 26.
This also closed two lanes, as a recovery truck was called.
You may also want to watch:
Eventually, lanes were reopened after recovery crews arrived. All lanes are now open.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 4 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 5 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 6 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 10 Council leader survives no confidence vote