M25 crash near Potters Bar causing long delays back to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of long delays affecting Potters Bar, South Mimms and St Albans following an M25 crash this evening.
Emergency services were called to the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 for Enfield, following reports that a car and lorry had collided at around 6.30pm.
It has caused two lanes to close and long delays back to Junction 22 for St Albans.
The Metropolitan Police is currently on the scene, but motorists are being urged to approach with care and plan ahead before travelling.
It is currently unclear if anyone was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming