M25 crash near Potters Bar causing long delays back to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of long delays affecting Potters Bar, South Mimms and St Albans following an M25 crash this evening.
Emergency services were called to the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 for Enfield, following reports that a car and lorry had collided at around 6.30pm.
It has caused two lanes to close and long delays back to Junction 22 for St Albans.
The Metropolitan Police is currently on the scene, but motorists are being urged to approach with care and plan ahead before travelling.
It is currently unclear if anyone was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton