M25 crash near Potters Bar causing long delays back to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of long delays affecting Potters Bar, South Mimms and St Albans following an M25 crash this evening.
Emergency services were called to the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 for Enfield, following reports that a car and lorry had collided at around 6.30pm.
It has caused two lanes to close and long delays back to Junction 22 for St Albans.
The Metropolitan Police is currently on the scene, but motorists are being urged to approach with care and plan ahead before travelling.
It is currently unclear if anyone was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?