M25 crash near Potters Bar causing long delays back to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of long delays affecting Potters Bar, South Mimms and St Albans following an M25 crash this evening.
Emergency services were called to the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 for Enfield, following reports that a car and lorry had collided at around 6.30pm.
It has caused two lanes to close and long delays back to Junction 22 for St Albans.
The Metropolitan Police is currently on the scene, but motorists are being urged to approach with care and plan ahead before travelling.
It is currently unclear if anyone was injured.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed