Crash on M25 near Potters Bar between car and lorry
- Credit: Highways England
There are delays of up to a half an hour anticlockwise on the M25 near Potters Bar after a lorry and a car were involved in a collision.
Traffic officers are at the scene of the crash between Junction 25 for Cheshunt and Enfield, and Junction 24 for Potters Bar, where they have towed the lorry from the embankment.
It is not known if there are any injuries.
Two lanes were closed as the lorry was being recovered, but have now reopened.
Traffic is at a standstill anticlockwise between Junctions 26 and 24, and at least 30 minutes of delay are expected.
You may also want to watch:
The event is expected to clear by around 10.30am, when normal traffic conditions are expected to return.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre