Crash on M25 near Potters Bar between car and lorry
- Credit: Highways England
There are delays of up to a half an hour anticlockwise on the M25 near Potters Bar after a lorry and a car were involved in a collision.
Traffic officers are at the scene of the crash between Junction 25 for Cheshunt and Enfield, and Junction 24 for Potters Bar, where they have towed the lorry from the embankment.
It is not known if there are any injuries.
Two lanes were closed as the lorry was being recovered, but have now reopened.
Traffic is at a standstill anticlockwise between Junctions 26 and 24, and at least 30 minutes of delay are expected.
You may also want to watch:
The event is expected to clear by around 10.30am, when normal traffic conditions are expected to return.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 7 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals