Crash on M25 near Potters Bar between car and lorry
- Credit: Highways England
There are delays of up to a half an hour anticlockwise on the M25 near Potters Bar after a lorry and a car were involved in a collision.
Traffic officers are at the scene of the crash between Junction 25 for Cheshunt and Enfield, and Junction 24 for Potters Bar, where they have towed the lorry from the embankment.
It is not known if there are any injuries.
Two lanes were closed as the lorry was being recovered, but have now reopened.
Traffic is at a standstill anticlockwise between Junctions 26 and 24, and at least 30 minutes of delay are expected.
You may also want to watch:
The event is expected to clear by around 10.30am, when normal traffic conditions are expected to return.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12