M25 ‘blocked’ near Potters Bar following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
A crash this morning near Potters Bar on the M25 caused long delays.
Emergency services were called to the collision on the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 (Enfield) at around 6.30am.
Traffic was temporarily held to allow a vehicle to be towed off the verge, and one lane remained closed as recovery continued.
Highways England warned motorists that the stretch was “blocked” and advised planning ahead before using the route.
All lanes have since reopened and delays have now eased.
You may also want to watch:
No one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home