M25 ‘blocked’ near Potters Bar following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
A crash this morning near Potters Bar on the M25 caused long delays.
Emergency services were called to the collision on the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 (Enfield) at around 6.30am.
Traffic was temporarily held to allow a vehicle to be towed off the verge, and one lane remained closed as recovery continued.
Highways England warned motorists that the stretch was “blocked” and advised planning ahead before using the route.
All lanes have since reopened and delays have now eased.
No one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 Primary school drops to 'inadequate' Ofsted rating five years after 'Good' score
- 2 Older woman assaulted in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 'Best headteacher' leaves Hatfield school
- 4 QEII Hospital to receive million pound investment
- 5 From Welwyn Garden City to Colorado: The long-distance fiancées fundraising for a UK visa
- 6 Where you can get a walk-in booster or vaccine this weekend
- 7 Hatfield man faces murder charge
- 8 Hatfield to get new pub following £9 million investment
- 9 Planning inquiry to determine quarry plans for Hatfield Aerodrome closes
- 10 MP Oliver Dowden reacts to Downing Street 'party'