M25 ‘blocked’ near Potters Bar following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
A crash this morning near Potters Bar on the M25 caused long delays.
Emergency services were called to the collision on the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 (Enfield) at around 6.30am.
Traffic was temporarily held to allow a vehicle to be towed off the verge, and one lane remained closed as recovery continued.
Highways England warned motorists that the stretch was “blocked” and advised planning ahead before using the route.
All lanes have since reopened and delays have now eased.
You may also want to watch:
No one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist