M25 ‘blocked’ near Potters Bar following crash
- Credit: Atlas Drones
A crash this morning near Potters Bar on the M25 caused long delays.
Emergency services were called to the collision on the clockwise carriageway between Junction 24 for Potters Bar and 25 (Enfield) at around 6.30am.
Traffic was temporarily held to allow a vehicle to be towed off the verge, and one lane remained closed as recovery continued.
Highways England warned motorists that the stretch was “blocked” and advised planning ahead before using the route.
All lanes have since reopened and delays have now eased.
You may also want to watch:
No one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday