Long delays on A1(M) and M25
MOTORISTS faced a nightmare journey today (Thursday) following heavy congestion on the M25 junction of the A1(M)
Huge queues have been reported on the southbound carriageway of the A1(M) from junction three Hatfield to junction one South Mimms.
There are also reported tailbacks coming off the M25 exit slip roads at junction 23 South Mimms.
One frustrated commuter tweeted to say it had taken him 45 minutes to get from the Hatfield Tunnel to the M25 – a normal journey of about 10 minutes.
“A1M is a mess !” tweeted @Lesterbuddy. “Taken me 45 mins to get from Hatfield tunnel to J23 of M25 and still not there yet!”
You may also want to watch:
It is believed the cause of the traffic is a broken down lorry on the roundabout between the M25 and the A1(M).
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man