How to get your money back from First Capital Connect after two days of commuter chaos
IF your journeys on Monday and Tuesday were delayed by more than 30 minutes by the overhead wire problems, then here’s how to claim compensation.
If you are a season ticket holder you can create an account online and upload a copy of your season ticket. The account will store a copy of your ticket online and pre-populate the form with your details allowing you to make easy claims for as long as your season ticket is valid.
You must claim within 28 days of the delay.
If you travel on First Capital Connect services with an Oyster card you can also claim for compensation.
If you don’t have a scanner you can download a printable Delay Repay form at http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/customer-care/delay-repay/ or pick one up from a ticket office or information point.
If you are unable to collect a Delay Repay form you can claim in writing, giving full details of your journey and the delay, to our Customer Relations team. You will need to send in your used ticket or a copy of your season ticket.
Send the Delay Repay form to:
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 4 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 5 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 6 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 7 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Herts man charged with alleged attempted robbery at village Co-op
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
First Capital Connect
Customer Relations Department
PO Box 443
PLYMOUTH PL4 6WP
INFORMATION: For more details call Customer Relations on 0845 026 4700.