Multi-vehicle crash on the M25 between Potters Bar and South Mimms
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect minor delays on the M25 in the Potters Bar and South Mimms area following a crash involving multiple vehicles this afternoon.
A Herts Police spokeswoman said: “Police were called at 2.48pm today to reports of a collision on the M25 between Junctions 23 and 24 clockwise.
Three vehicles were reported to be involved – a Volkswagen Golf, a silver people carrier and a lorry.
“It was reported that one person had hurt his elbow during the collision.”
At about 3pm, traffic was stopped on the M25 due to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has since tweeted: “Traffic released on the M25 clockwise between J23 A1(M) and J24 Potters Bar and all lanes reopened.
“Minor residual delays on the approach but expected to clear.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
“Thank you for your patience.”