Multi-vehicle crash on the M25 between Potters Bar and South Mimms
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect minor delays on the M25 in the Potters Bar and South Mimms area following a crash involving multiple vehicles this afternoon.
A Herts Police spokeswoman said: “Police were called at 2.48pm today to reports of a collision on the M25 between Junctions 23 and 24 clockwise.
Three vehicles were reported to be involved – a Volkswagen Golf, a silver people carrier and a lorry.
“It was reported that one person had hurt his elbow during the collision.”
At about 3pm, traffic was stopped on the M25 due to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has since tweeted: “Traffic released on the M25 clockwise between J23 A1(M) and J24 Potters Bar and all lanes reopened.
“Minor residual delays on the approach but expected to clear.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
“Thank you for your patience.”