Multi-vehicle crash on the M25 between Potters Bar and South Mimms
- Credit: Archant
Motorists can expect minor delays on the M25 in the Potters Bar and South Mimms area following a crash involving multiple vehicles this afternoon.
A Herts Police spokeswoman said: “Police were called at 2.48pm today to reports of a collision on the M25 between Junctions 23 and 24 clockwise.
Three vehicles were reported to be involved – a Volkswagen Golf, a silver people carrier and a lorry.
“It was reported that one person had hurt his elbow during the collision.”
At about 3pm, traffic was stopped on the M25 due to the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has since tweeted: “Traffic released on the M25 clockwise between J23 A1(M) and J24 Potters Bar and all lanes reopened.
“Minor residual delays on the approach but expected to clear.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 8 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
“Thank you for your patience.”