Hertfordshire aerodrome’s vintage day out
VINTAGE 1930s and 1940s will be the theme for an upcoming fun day.
Jazz bands, classic cars and classic aircraft will make up the entertainment for the Panshanger Revival Day on Sunday.
It is being held at Panshanger Aerodrome, officially known as the North London Flying Club.
Club MD Sue Hart told the Wewlyn Hatfield Times there would be a host of beverages on offer and anyone who turned up dressed in the 1930s/40s theme would receive free entrance.
She said: “We are looking for Bugsy Malones, old fashioned gangsters, flapper dresses, etc. So if you feel like it please dress up!
You may also want to watch:
“The day really is like going back in time and there will be a wonderful atmosphere.”
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 7 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield