Three-vehicle Hatfield Tunnel crash causes traffic delays
- Credit: Archant
A crash between two cars and a tanker in the Hatfield tunnel is causing tailbacks.
Police were called at 7.25am to reports of a crash in the Hatfield Tunnel southbound.
Three vehicles were involved – a silver and green tanker, a white Mercedes Sprinter, and a black Ford Focus.
There were no injuries.
There are delays along Mount Pleasant Lane and the Great North Road (A414) after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is at a standstill near Junction four of the A1(M) and is moving slowly at Junction three.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire