Three-vehicle Hatfield Tunnel crash causes traffic delays
- Credit: Archant
A crash between two cars and a tanker in the Hatfield tunnel is causing tailbacks.
Police were called at 7.25am to reports of a crash in the Hatfield Tunnel southbound.
Three vehicles were involved – a silver and green tanker, a white Mercedes Sprinter, and a black Ford Focus.
There were no injuries.
There are delays along Mount Pleasant Lane and the Great North Road (A414) after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is at a standstill near Junction four of the A1(M) and is moving slowly at Junction three.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England