Three-vehicle Hatfield Tunnel crash causes traffic delays
- Credit: Archant
A crash between two cars and a tanker in the Hatfield tunnel is causing tailbacks.
Police were called at 7.25am to reports of a crash in the Hatfield Tunnel southbound.
Three vehicles were involved – a silver and green tanker, a white Mercedes Sprinter, and a black Ford Focus.
There were no injuries.
There are delays along Mount Pleasant Lane and the Great North Road (A414) after the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic is at a standstill near Junction four of the A1(M) and is moving slowly at Junction three.
- 1 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist