Hatfield Station plans go on show
- Credit: Archant
PLANS to upgrade Hatfield Railway Station have gone on show today (Tuesday).
These images show artists’ impressions to revamp the railway station, with a display being held at York House, Salisbury Square, Old Hatfield.
Among the features is a new car park, as well as a taxi and bus interchange.
It will also include retail units and lift access to all platforms, plus improved cycle facilities.
The exhibition, hosted by Hertfordshire County Council, First Capital Connect and Network Rail, will run from 2pm to 8pm today and Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Douris, cabinet member for highways, said: “We have been working hard, in partnership with First Capital Connect and Network Rail, on options to improve this busy station.
“We would encourage everyone to come along to the exhibition and take a look at the proposals.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 8 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime
* For more details and to comment on the scheme, visit https://consult.hertsdirect.org/ hatfieldstation/