Hatfield Station plans go on show
- Credit: Archant
PLANS to upgrade Hatfield Railway Station have gone on show today (Tuesday).
These images show artists’ impressions to revamp the railway station, with a display being held at York House, Salisbury Square, Old Hatfield.
Among the features is a new car park, as well as a taxi and bus interchange.
It will also include retail units and lift access to all platforms, plus improved cycle facilities.
The exhibition, hosted by Hertfordshire County Council, First Capital Connect and Network Rail, will run from 2pm to 8pm today and Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Douris, cabinet member for highways, said: “We have been working hard, in partnership with First Capital Connect and Network Rail, on options to improve this busy station.
“We would encourage everyone to come along to the exhibition and take a look at the proposals.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Captain Tom inspires little Zach to raise money for the NHS
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
* For more details and to comment on the scheme, visit https://consult.hertsdirect.org/ hatfieldstation/