Great Northern delays thanks to trespassers at Potters Bar
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Trains on the Great Northern route have been delayed and may even be cancelled following reports of trespassers at Potters Bar.
Great Northern states that trains are running at a reduced speed on all lines.
Services are delayed by up to 10 minutes and may even be cancelled.
Disruption is expected until 1pm.
Great Northern added: “Services are now able to run as normal through the area however as services needed to run at a reduced speed, residual delays are still present and some short notice alterations may occur.
You may also want to watch:
“There have been reports of a trespasser in the Potters Bar area.
“Whilst Network Rail response staff and the British Transport Police investigated this, services needed to run at a reduced speed in the interest of safety.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 5 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 6 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school