Great Northern delays thanks to trespassers at Potters Bar
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Trains on the Great Northern route have been delayed and may even be cancelled following reports of trespassers at Potters Bar.
Great Northern states that trains are running at a reduced speed on all lines.
Services are delayed by up to 10 minutes and may even be cancelled.
Disruption is expected until 1pm.
Great Northern added: “Services are now able to run as normal through the area however as services needed to run at a reduced speed, residual delays are still present and some short notice alterations may occur.
You may also want to watch:
“There have been reports of a trespasser in the Potters Bar area.
“Whilst Network Rail response staff and the British Transport Police investigated this, services needed to run at a reduced speed in the interest of safety.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told