Great Northern delays thanks to trespassers at Potters Bar
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Trains on the Great Northern route have been delayed and may even be cancelled following reports of trespassers at Potters Bar.
Great Northern states that trains are running at a reduced speed on all lines.
Services are delayed by up to 10 minutes and may even be cancelled.
Disruption is expected until 1pm.
Great Northern added: “Services are now able to run as normal through the area however as services needed to run at a reduced speed, residual delays are still present and some short notice alterations may occur.
You may also want to watch:
“There have been reports of a trespasser in the Potters Bar area.
“Whilst Network Rail response staff and the British Transport Police investigated this, services needed to run at a reduced speed in the interest of safety.”
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist