Great Northern delays thanks to trespassers at Potters Bar
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Trains on the Great Northern route have been delayed and may even be cancelled following reports of trespassers at Potters Bar.
Great Northern states that trains are running at a reduced speed on all lines.
Services are delayed by up to 10 minutes and may even be cancelled.
Disruption is expected until 1pm.
Great Northern added: “Services are now able to run as normal through the area however as services needed to run at a reduced speed, residual delays are still present and some short notice alterations may occur.
You may also want to watch:
“There have been reports of a trespasser in the Potters Bar area.
“Whilst Network Rail response staff and the British Transport Police investigated this, services needed to run at a reduced speed in the interest of safety.”
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 8 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas