Great Northern trains delayed after man hit by train at Potters Bar station
- Credit: Archant
Trains are expected to be delayed until 4pm after a man died after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
A man died this morning after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
Trains are delayed from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Brookmans Park, Welham Green and Potters Bar, while emergency services deal with the incident.
The delays are expected to continue until 4pm.
Some lines have been reopened between Stevenage and Kings Cross.
You may also want to watch:
Trains may be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times by up to 40 minutes.
The incident has affected all trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross, as well as trains to and from Moorgate.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
British Transport Police are working to identify the man and inform his family.