Great Northern trains delayed after man hit by train at Potters Bar station
- Credit: Archant
Trains are expected to be delayed until 4pm after a man died after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
A man died this morning after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
Trains are delayed from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Brookmans Park, Welham Green and Potters Bar, while emergency services deal with the incident.
The delays are expected to continue until 4pm.
Some lines have been reopened between Stevenage and Kings Cross.
You may also want to watch:
Trains may be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times by up to 40 minutes.
The incident has affected all trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross, as well as trains to and from Moorgate.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
British Transport Police are working to identify the man and inform his family.