Great Northern trains delayed after man hit by train at Potters Bar station
- Credit: Archant
Trains are expected to be delayed until 4pm after a man died after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
A man died this morning after being hit by a train at Potters Bar station.
Trains are delayed from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Brookmans Park, Welham Green and Potters Bar, while emergency services deal with the incident.
The delays are expected to continue until 4pm.
Some lines have been reopened between Stevenage and Kings Cross.
You may also want to watch:
Trains may be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times by up to 40 minutes.
The incident has affected all trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross, as well as trains to and from Moorgate.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 6 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
British Transport Police are working to identify the man and inform his family.