Great Northern train stopping at Welwyn Hatfield cancelled
- Credit: Archant
A Great Northern train that would have stopped at Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield has been cancelled due to a lack of drivers.
The 10.18am train from Moorgate to Welwyn Garden City that was due to stop at Welwyn Garden City at 11.09am has been cancelled.
Great Northern wrote on its website: “This train will be cancelled.
“This is due to availability of train drivers.”
A Great Northern spokesman told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “Due to one driver missing this is the only service that will be cancelled today because of driver shortages.
You may also want to watch:
“We have other drivers on hand incase anyone goes home sick or for any other reasons.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire