Great Northern train stopping at Welwyn Hatfield cancelled
- Credit: Archant
A Great Northern train that would have stopped at Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield has been cancelled due to a lack of drivers.
The 10.18am train from Moorgate to Welwyn Garden City that was due to stop at Welwyn Garden City at 11.09am has been cancelled.
Great Northern wrote on its website: “This train will be cancelled.
“This is due to availability of train drivers.”
A Great Northern spokesman told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “Due to one driver missing this is the only service that will be cancelled today because of driver shortages.
You may also want to watch:
“We have other drivers on hand incase anyone goes home sick or for any other reasons.”
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?