Great Northern train delays affecting Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern has warned commuters of train delays this morning affecting Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar.
Due to a signalling system fault between Finsbury Park and Moorgate, services running to the stations may be revised or cancelled, with disruption expected to last until around 9am.
Great Northern tweeted that some services will be diverted to King’s Cross.
A message on Network Rail’s website reads: “There is a reported fault with the signalling system and Network Rail, who own and maintain the equipment have staff attending to effect repairs.
“Whilst this is ongoing, services may be delayed or subject to alteration.
You may also want to watch:
“Once the fault is repaired, Great Northern will be working to restore the train service to the normal timetable as quickly as possible.”
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 10 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park