Great Northern train delays affecting Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern has warned commuters of train delays this morning affecting Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar.
Due to a signalling system fault between Finsbury Park and Moorgate, services running to the stations may be revised or cancelled, with disruption expected to last until around 9am.
Great Northern tweeted that some services will be diverted to King’s Cross.
A message on Network Rail’s website reads: “There is a reported fault with the signalling system and Network Rail, who own and maintain the equipment have staff attending to effect repairs.
“Whilst this is ongoing, services may be delayed or subject to alteration.
You may also want to watch:
“Once the fault is repaired, Great Northern will be working to restore the train service to the normal timetable as quickly as possible.”
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire