Great Northern train delays affecting Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern has warned commuters of train delays this morning affecting Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar.
Due to a signalling system fault between Finsbury Park and Moorgate, services running to the stations may be revised or cancelled, with disruption expected to last until around 9am.
Great Northern tweeted that some services will be diverted to King’s Cross.
A message on Network Rail’s website reads: “There is a reported fault with the signalling system and Network Rail, who own and maintain the equipment have staff attending to effect repairs.
“Whilst this is ongoing, services may be delayed or subject to alteration.
You may also want to watch:
“Once the fault is repaired, Great Northern will be working to restore the train service to the normal timetable as quickly as possible.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 10 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator