Great Northern train delays affecting Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Commuters are being warned of 45-minute delays to trains serving Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage this afternoon (June 28).
A message on Great Northern’s website states: “A fire alarm sounding at Moorgate means all lines are closed. This is causing disruption to journeys to and from Moorgate.
Train services [may] be cancelled or delayed by up to 45 minutes or diverted. Disruption is expected until 17:00.”
It added the following services will be affected:
•Stevenage/Watton-At-Stone/Hertford North/Gordon Hill - Moorgate divert into King’s Cross
You may also want to watch:
•Welwyn Garden City - Moorgate services terminate Finsbury Park
•Moorgate - Welwyn Garden City services start Finsbury Park
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 5 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 9 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
•Moorgate - Hertford North services start Finsbury Park
•Moorgate - Gordon Hill services start Finsbury Park
•Moorgate - Watton-At-Stone/Stevenage start Finsbury Park
For live updates check: https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/travel