Great Northern train delays affecting Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Commuters are being warned of 45-minute delays to trains serving Welwyn Garden City and Stevenage this afternoon (June 28).
A message on Great Northern’s website states: “A fire alarm sounding at Moorgate means all lines are closed. This is causing disruption to journeys to and from Moorgate.
Train services [may] be cancelled or delayed by up to 45 minutes or diverted. Disruption is expected until 17:00.”
It added the following services will be affected:
•Stevenage/Watton-At-Stone/Hertford North/Gordon Hill - Moorgate divert into King’s Cross
You may also want to watch:
•Welwyn Garden City - Moorgate services terminate Finsbury Park
•Moorgate - Welwyn Garden City services start Finsbury Park
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 3 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 4 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 8 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 9 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 10 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
•Moorgate - Hertford North services start Finsbury Park
•Moorgate - Gordon Hill services start Finsbury Park
•Moorgate - Watton-At-Stone/Stevenage start Finsbury Park
For live updates check: https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/travel