Great Northern disruption for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar commuters
- Credit: Archant
Rail users faced disruption on several Great Northern services this morning thanks mostly to overrunning engineering works, but also due to a shortage of train crew.
The 7.38am Welwyn Garden City to Moorgate was 12 minutes late.
The London King’s Cross to Cambridge was 22 minutes late from Welwyn Garden City (it should have pulled into WGC at 7.56am) and the service was cancelled from Potters Bar and Hatfield.
The Cambridge North to King’s Cross is set to be seven minutes late when it stops at Welwyn Garden City (it should have been pulling into WGC at 8.52am) to pick up commuters.
Welwyn Garden City rail users hoping to get the 8.56am train to Cambridge will find it has been cancelled at all stations, including Potters Bar and Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Hatfield commuters intending to get the 7.57am service to Welwyn Garden City found it was more than five minutes late.
This service was disrupted due to a shortage of train crew and the service was cancelled at five earlier stations out of London.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 6 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled