Great Northern disruption for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar commuters
- Credit: Archant
Rail users faced disruption on several Great Northern services this morning thanks mostly to overrunning engineering works, but also due to a shortage of train crew.
The 7.38am Welwyn Garden City to Moorgate was 12 minutes late.
The London King’s Cross to Cambridge was 22 minutes late from Welwyn Garden City (it should have pulled into WGC at 7.56am) and the service was cancelled from Potters Bar and Hatfield.
The Cambridge North to King’s Cross is set to be seven minutes late when it stops at Welwyn Garden City (it should have been pulling into WGC at 8.52am) to pick up commuters.
Welwyn Garden City rail users hoping to get the 8.56am train to Cambridge will find it has been cancelled at all stations, including Potters Bar and Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Hatfield commuters intending to get the 7.57am service to Welwyn Garden City found it was more than five minutes late.
This service was disrupted due to a shortage of train crew and the service was cancelled at five earlier stations out of London.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 9 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man