Great Northern: Hatfield customers need to go to Welwyn Garden City to get to London
- Credit: Archant
Customers planning to take Great Northern trains from Hatfield to London are being asked to first go to Welwyn Garden City.
A fault with the signalling system between Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar has caused disruption to trains running between these stations.
In response no trains are stopping at Hatfield station, in the direction towards London, to avoid a further build up of trains.
Great Northern passengers are advised to go from Hatfield to Welwyn Garden City and change there for a London bound service.
Those requiring a service from Welwyn Garden City to Hatfield have to now travel down to Potters Bar and change there to go back up to Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
Other Great Northern trains on the line may also be delayed by up to 15 minutes or cancelled.
The disruption is expected until 2pm.
For further updates please go to: greatnorthernrail.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/service-updates
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued