Rail replacement buses ordered for Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Govia has ordered rail replacement buses for its Great Northern services at Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin and Cambridge stations.
The operator, which ordered the buses at 3pm today, said trains could be cancelled and an additional 30 to 60 minutes added to journeys.
The disruption will especially affect trains to and from Moorgate, including services on the Hertford North and Welwyn Garden City routes.
Great Northern said train crew unavailability was the reason for the disruption, and added that buses will not run with a specific schedule in mind.
"You should speak to a member of staff to find out more information, including the pick up & drop off locations," Great Northern said.
You may also want to watch:
"These will also be shown on posters at most stations."
If you want more information on service updates, check out the Great Northern website.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place