Rail replacement buses ordered for Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Govia has ordered rail replacement buses for its Great Northern services at Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin and Cambridge stations.
The operator, which ordered the buses at 3pm today, said trains could be cancelled and an additional 30 to 60 minutes added to journeys.
The disruption will especially affect trains to and from Moorgate, including services on the Hertford North and Welwyn Garden City routes.
Great Northern said train crew unavailability was the reason for the disruption, and added that buses will not run with a specific schedule in mind.
"You should speak to a member of staff to find out more information, including the pick up & drop off locations," Great Northern said.
You may also want to watch:
"These will also be shown on posters at most stations."
If you want more information on service updates, check out the Great Northern website.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 3 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station