Rail replacement buses ordered for Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin and Cambridge
- Credit: Archant
Govia has ordered rail replacement buses for its Great Northern services at Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin and Cambridge stations.
The operator, which ordered the buses at 3pm today, said trains could be cancelled and an additional 30 to 60 minutes added to journeys.
The disruption will especially affect trains to and from Moorgate, including services on the Hertford North and Welwyn Garden City routes.
Great Northern said train crew unavailability was the reason for the disruption, and added that buses will not run with a specific schedule in mind.
"You should speak to a member of staff to find out more information, including the pick up & drop off locations," Great Northern said.
You may also want to watch:
"These will also be shown on posters at most stations."
If you want more information on service updates, check out the Great Northern website.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 10 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon