First Capital Connect train delays due to emergency delays
TRAIN services through Welwyn Hatfield, Potters Bar and Knebworth will be hit by disruption this afternoon (Friday) due to engineering works.
Rail firm First Capital Connect says there are delays on the line between Stevenage and London Kings Cross – which stops at Knebworth, Welwyn North, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar – due to emergency works.
The Moorgate service, via Potters Bar, is also affected, and FCC says trains are being delayed by up to 15 minutes.
A statement on the company’s website says: “Trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross / Moorgate may be delayed by up to 15 minutes
Some services from Moorgate to Welwyn Garden City will be diverted and not call at New Barnet and Hadley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
“Passengers travelling to these stations from Moorgate are advised to change at Potters Bar for services towards London / Moorgate.
“First Capital Connect passengers may use their tickets on London Underground via any reasonable route.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 9 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options planned for you, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner, or call TrainTracker on 0871 2004950.