First Capital Connect train delays due to emergency delays
TRAIN services through Welwyn Hatfield, Potters Bar and Knebworth will be hit by disruption this afternoon (Friday) due to engineering works.
Rail firm First Capital Connect says there are delays on the line between Stevenage and London Kings Cross – which stops at Knebworth, Welwyn North, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar – due to emergency works.
The Moorgate service, via Potters Bar, is also affected, and FCC says trains are being delayed by up to 15 minutes.
A statement on the company’s website says: “Trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross / Moorgate may be delayed by up to 15 minutes
Some services from Moorgate to Welwyn Garden City will be diverted and not call at New Barnet and Hadley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
“Passengers travelling to these stations from Moorgate are advised to change at Potters Bar for services towards London / Moorgate.
“First Capital Connect passengers may use their tickets on London Underground via any reasonable route.”
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options planned for you, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner, or call TrainTracker on 0871 2004950.