First Capital Connect train delays due to emergency delays
TRAIN services through Welwyn Hatfield, Potters Bar and Knebworth will be hit by disruption this afternoon (Friday) due to engineering works.
Rail firm First Capital Connect says there are delays on the line between Stevenage and London Kings Cross – which stops at Knebworth, Welwyn North, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar – due to emergency works.
The Moorgate service, via Potters Bar, is also affected, and FCC says trains are being delayed by up to 15 minutes.
A statement on the company’s website says: “Trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross / Moorgate may be delayed by up to 15 minutes
Some services from Moorgate to Welwyn Garden City will be diverted and not call at New Barnet and Hadley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
“Passengers travelling to these stations from Moorgate are advised to change at Potters Bar for services towards London / Moorgate.
“First Capital Connect passengers may use their tickets on London Underground via any reasonable route.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
To find out whether this will impact your journey and to get alternative options planned for you, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner, or call TrainTracker on 0871 2004950.