First Capital Connect services disrupted by power line problems
- Credit: Archant
Commuters faced delays this morning (Thursday) after trains travelling through Welwyn Garden City were cancelled.
Some First Capital Connect (FCC) services have been cancelled this morning due to problems with power lines at a depot near Welwyn Garden City.
The disruptions are affecting trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross and Welwyn Garden City and Moorgate.
A spokesman for the company tweeted at 9am this morning: “Due to a overhead wire problems at Welwyn Garden City there are delays and cancellations.”
The problem is being fixed and trains are starting to run normally again.
You may also want to watch:
FCC are advising customers to check train timetables online before they travel.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 5 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 9 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 10 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station