First Capital Connect services disrupted by power line problems
- Credit: Archant
Commuters faced delays this morning (Thursday) after trains travelling through Welwyn Garden City were cancelled.
Some First Capital Connect (FCC) services have been cancelled this morning due to problems with power lines at a depot near Welwyn Garden City.
The disruptions are affecting trains between Stevenage and London Kings Cross and Welwyn Garden City and Moorgate.
A spokesman for the company tweeted at 9am this morning: “Due to a overhead wire problems at Welwyn Garden City there are delays and cancellations.”
The problem is being fixed and trains are starting to run normally again.
You may also want to watch:
FCC are advising customers to check train timetables online before they travel.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years
- 5 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 6 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
- 7 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 8 JD Wetherspoons lists building in town centre for sale
- 9 CCTV appeal after safe containing cash and watches stolen
- 10 Eight vehicles seized after police operation to crack down on crime