First Capital Connect resumes ‘full weekday service’ after storm chaos
- Credit: Archant
Rail operator First Capital Connect, which runs services through Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, says it plans to run a full service today (Tuesday).
Emergency engineering work was completed on power lines in Hatfield overnight, following a day of cancellations and delays due to high winds.
A statement on the company’s website said: “Emergency engineering work to repair the damage caused by the storm has now been completed.
“We plan to run a full service on all routes.
“However individual train alterations could still occur, please check our live updates page for more information live train updates.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience while we recovered from the effects of the storm.”
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 3 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 4 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 ‘I want to inspire people’ - fundraiser set for sky dive in memory of mother
- 8 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 9 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 10 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses