First Capital Connect offers money off rail travel to commuters
COMMUTERS are being given the chance to get two months’ free rail travel.
Rail operator First Capital Connect has launched a cashback promotion on season tickets on its Great Northern route, which runs through Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar.
New customers will be able to claim back the cost of one month’s travel after they have made six monthly purchases.
Another month’s free travel will be provided if a further five purchases are made, meaning you can travel for a year and only pay 10 months.
The offer is valid to new FCC customers and to those who have not bought a season ticket in the last six months.
You may also want to watch:
Customer service director Michelle Smart said: “We believe this latest offer provides new and qualifying monthly tickets holders a great way to save money.” To qualify for the Monthly Recurring Debit Season Ticket Scheme, you must buy your tickets through FCC’s website. Click on the link above right.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday