First Capital Connect offers money off rail travel to commuters
COMMUTERS are being given the chance to get two months’ free rail travel.
Rail operator First Capital Connect has launched a cashback promotion on season tickets on its Great Northern route, which runs through Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar.
New customers will be able to claim back the cost of one month’s travel after they have made six monthly purchases.
Another month’s free travel will be provided if a further five purchases are made, meaning you can travel for a year and only pay 10 months.
The offer is valid to new FCC customers and to those who have not bought a season ticket in the last six months.
You may also want to watch:
Customer service director Michelle Smart said: “We believe this latest offer provides new and qualifying monthly tickets holders a great way to save money.” To qualify for the Monthly Recurring Debit Season Ticket Scheme, you must buy your tickets through FCC’s website. Click on the link above right.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire