First Capital Connect offers money off rail travel to commuters
COMMUTERS are being given the chance to get two months’ free rail travel.
Rail operator First Capital Connect has launched a cashback promotion on season tickets on its Great Northern route, which runs through Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar.
New customers will be able to claim back the cost of one month’s travel after they have made six monthly purchases.
Another month’s free travel will be provided if a further five purchases are made, meaning you can travel for a year and only pay 10 months.
The offer is valid to new FCC customers and to those who have not bought a season ticket in the last six months.
You may also want to watch:
Customer service director Michelle Smart said: “We believe this latest offer provides new and qualifying monthly tickets holders a great way to save money.” To qualify for the Monthly Recurring Debit Season Ticket Scheme, you must buy your tickets through FCC’s website. Click on the link above right.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!