First Capital Connect offers money off rail travel to commuters
COMMUTERS are being given the chance to get two months’ free rail travel.
Rail operator First Capital Connect has launched a cashback promotion on season tickets on its Great Northern route, which runs through Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar.
New customers will be able to claim back the cost of one month’s travel after they have made six monthly purchases.
Another month’s free travel will be provided if a further five purchases are made, meaning you can travel for a year and only pay 10 months.
The offer is valid to new FCC customers and to those who have not bought a season ticket in the last six months.
You may also want to watch:
Customer service director Michelle Smart said: “We believe this latest offer provides new and qualifying monthly tickets holders a great way to save money.” To qualify for the Monthly Recurring Debit Season Ticket Scheme, you must buy your tickets through FCC’s website. Click on the link above right.
- 1 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist