First Capital Connect delays update: No trains from Welham Green or Brookmans Park toward London tonight
- Credit: Archant
NO trains are likely to run from Welham Green or Brookmans Park into London this evening, operator First Capital Connect has confirmed.
It follows a day of delays due to an overhead signalling problem close to Potters Bar.
An FCC spokesman told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “We’ve still got delays, and the stopping services still can’t call at Welham Green, Brookmans Park or Potters Bar (toward London) because that’s where the wires are down on the slow line.”
Slow services from London to Welwyn Garden City are stopping at all stations, he said.
FCC says it is hopeful that delays on the Hertford loop line can be cleared before the evening rush hour.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “It’s a situation beyond our control, but nevertheless we want to offer our apologies to people who have had a very difficult journey as a result.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes