First Capital Connect delays due to Hatfield signalling problem
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS face length delays this morning (Monday) due to signalling problems at Hatfield.
Travellers are currently facing delays of up to an hour.
All routes are affected between Stevenage and Kings Cross, and between Welwyn Garden City and Moorgate.
Network Rail engineers are on site trying to fix the problem.
First Capital tweeted: “Sorry we are unable to reply to every tweet.
You may also want to watch:
“Delays on GN up to approx 60mins on isolated services due to signalling problems at Hatfield”.
Tickets being accepted on Greater Anglia and London Underground services.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire