First Capital Connect delays due to Hatfield signalling problem
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS face length delays this morning (Monday) due to signalling problems at Hatfield.
Travellers are currently facing delays of up to an hour.
All routes are affected between Stevenage and Kings Cross, and between Welwyn Garden City and Moorgate.
Network Rail engineers are on site trying to fix the problem.
First Capital tweeted: “Sorry we are unable to reply to every tweet.
You may also want to watch:
“Delays on GN up to approx 60mins on isolated services due to signalling problems at Hatfield”.
Tickets being accepted on Greater Anglia and London Underground services.
- 1 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 2 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 3 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 4 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas