First Capital Connect delays due to Hatfield signalling problem
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS face length delays this morning (Monday) due to signalling problems at Hatfield.
Travellers are currently facing delays of up to an hour.
All routes are affected between Stevenage and Kings Cross, and between Welwyn Garden City and Moorgate.
Network Rail engineers are on site trying to fix the problem.
First Capital tweeted: “Sorry we are unable to reply to every tweet.
You may also want to watch:
“Delays on GN up to approx 60mins on isolated services due to signalling problems at Hatfield”.
Tickets being accepted on Greater Anglia and London Underground services.
- 1 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022