First Capital Connect delays due to Hatfield signalling problem
- Credit: Archant
COMMUTERS face length delays this morning (Monday) due to signalling problems at Hatfield.
Travellers are currently facing delays of up to an hour.
All routes are affected between Stevenage and Kings Cross, and between Welwyn Garden City and Moorgate.
Network Rail engineers are on site trying to fix the problem.
First Capital tweeted: “Sorry we are unable to reply to every tweet.
You may also want to watch:
“Delays on GN up to approx 60mins on isolated services due to signalling problems at Hatfield”.
Tickets being accepted on Greater Anglia and London Underground services.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued