Extra seats on First Capital Connect rail services
MORE than 4,000 extra seats are being made available by First Capital Connect when it makes changes to its Great Northern route timetable next week.
The new timetable comes into effect on Monday, and will see alterations to the timing and length of trains, as well as the provision of additional services.
This will include:
* 503 peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
* 1,663 off peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
* 542 Saturday seats
* 1,316 Sunday seats
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 6 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 7 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 8 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
FCC customer services director Keith Jipps said: “I am extremely pleased with the new December timetable and I am confident our customers will notice an improvement.
“The new timetable provides our customers with services which better match capacity with demand as well as offering increased opportunities to travel.”
For details of the changes go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk or pick up a timetable at any station.