Extra seats on First Capital Connect rail services
MORE than 4,000 extra seats are being made available by First Capital Connect when it makes changes to its Great Northern route timetable next week.
The new timetable comes into effect on Monday, and will see alterations to the timing and length of trains, as well as the provision of additional services.
This will include:
* 503 peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
* 1,663 off peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
* 542 Saturday seats
* 1,316 Sunday seats
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
FCC customer services director Keith Jipps said: “I am extremely pleased with the new December timetable and I am confident our customers will notice an improvement.
“The new timetable provides our customers with services which better match capacity with demand as well as offering increased opportunities to travel.”
For details of the changes go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk or pick up a timetable at any station.