Extra seats on First Capital Connect rail services
MORE than 4,000 extra seats are being made available by First Capital Connect when it makes changes to its Great Northern route timetable next week.
The new timetable comes into effect on Monday, and will see alterations to the timing and length of trains, as well as the provision of additional services.
This will include:
* 503 peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
* 1,663 off peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
* 542 Saturday seats
* 1,316 Sunday seats
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role
FCC customer services director Keith Jipps said: “I am extremely pleased with the new December timetable and I am confident our customers will notice an improvement.
“The new timetable provides our customers with services which better match capacity with demand as well as offering increased opportunities to travel.”
For details of the changes go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk or pick up a timetable at any station.