Extra seats on First Capital Connect rail services
MORE than 4,000 extra seats are being made available by First Capital Connect when it makes changes to its Great Northern route timetable next week.
The new timetable comes into effect on Monday, and will see alterations to the timing and length of trains, as well as the provision of additional services.
This will include:
* 503 peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
* 1,663 off peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
You may also want to watch:
* 542 Saturday seats
* 1,316 Sunday seats
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
FCC customer services director Keith Jipps said: “I am extremely pleased with the new December timetable and I am confident our customers will notice an improvement.
“The new timetable provides our customers with services which better match capacity with demand as well as offering increased opportunities to travel.”
For details of the changes go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk or pick up a timetable at any station.