Extra seats on First Capital Connect rail services
MORE than 4,000 extra seats are being made available by First Capital Connect when it makes changes to its Great Northern route timetable next week.
The new timetable comes into effect on Monday, and will see alterations to the timing and length of trains, as well as the provision of additional services.
This will include:
* 503 peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
* 1,663 off peak seats every day Monday to Friday.
* 542 Saturday seats
* 1,316 Sunday seats
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 9 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
- 10 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
FCC customer services director Keith Jipps said: “I am extremely pleased with the new December timetable and I am confident our customers will notice an improvement.
“The new timetable provides our customers with services which better match capacity with demand as well as offering increased opportunities to travel.”
For details of the changes go to www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk or pick up a timetable at any station.