Emergency services at Welwyn Garden City train station
- Credit: Archant
Police and the ambulance service have been on the scene at Welwyn Garden City train station.
British Transport Police were called to the station at 9.56 am.
A spokesperson said it was “following concern for the welfare of a female.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene, and police confirmed that paramedics have taken her to a place of safety.
Great Northern is not reporting any delays or cancellations.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 2 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 3 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 4 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 5 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
- 8 Crashes and flooding on A1(M) and M25 causing delays
- 9 Multiple fines issued to partygoers at 'dangerous' music event
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414