Emergency services at Welwyn Garden City train station
- Credit: Archant
Police and the ambulance service have been on the scene at Welwyn Garden City train station.
British Transport Police were called to the station at 9.56 am.
A spokesperson said it was “following concern for the welfare of a female.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene, and police confirmed that paramedics have taken her to a place of safety.
Great Northern is not reporting any delays or cancellations.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre