Emergency services at Welwyn Garden City train station
- Credit: Archant
Police and the ambulance service have been on the scene at Welwyn Garden City train station.
British Transport Police were called to the station at 9.56 am.
A spokesperson said it was “following concern for the welfare of a female.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene, and police confirmed that paramedics have taken her to a place of safety.
Great Northern is not reporting any delays or cancellations.
You may also want to watch:
Updates to follow.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 9 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 10 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield