Delays on First Capital Connect trains through Welwyn Hatfield
OVERHEAD wiring problems are causing delays to trains running between London and Times Territory this afternoon (Tuesday).
First Capital Connect is warning passengers to expect delays of up to 30 minutes on journeys between Stevenage and London King’s Cross, due to overhead wire problems causing disruption at Finsbury Park.
Trains between Hertford North, WGC and Moorgate will start and terminate at Alexandra Palace, with trains between London Kings Cross and Peterborough calling additionally at Alexandra Palace.
The following alterations are also in place until further notice:
No trains will call at Harringay and Hornsey.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers may use London Underground (Piccadilly and Victoria lines), London Buses, National Express East Anglia and Thameslink services on reasonable routes.
Trains from Moorgate will run between Moorgate and Drayton Park only.
- 1 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 9 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
Trains from London King’s Cross will not call at Finsbury Park – passengers should use London Underground from London King’s Cross for Finsbury Park.