Delays on First Capital Connect trains through Welwyn Hatfield
OVERHEAD wiring problems are causing delays to trains running between London and Times Territory this afternoon (Tuesday).
First Capital Connect is warning passengers to expect delays of up to 30 minutes on journeys between Stevenage and London King’s Cross, due to overhead wire problems causing disruption at Finsbury Park.
Trains between Hertford North, WGC and Moorgate will start and terminate at Alexandra Palace, with trains between London Kings Cross and Peterborough calling additionally at Alexandra Palace.
The following alterations are also in place until further notice:
No trains will call at Harringay and Hornsey.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers may use London Underground (Piccadilly and Victoria lines), London Buses, National Express East Anglia and Thameslink services on reasonable routes.
Trains from Moorgate will run between Moorgate and Drayton Park only.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
Trains from London King’s Cross will not call at Finsbury Park – passengers should use London Underground from London King’s Cross for Finsbury Park.