Delays on First Capital Connect trains through Welwyn Hatfield
OVERHEAD wiring problems are causing delays to trains running between London and Times Territory this afternoon (Tuesday).
First Capital Connect is warning passengers to expect delays of up to 30 minutes on journeys between Stevenage and London King’s Cross, due to overhead wire problems causing disruption at Finsbury Park.
Trains between Hertford North, WGC and Moorgate will start and terminate at Alexandra Palace, with trains between London Kings Cross and Peterborough calling additionally at Alexandra Palace.
The following alterations are also in place until further notice:
No trains will call at Harringay and Hornsey.
Passengers may use London Underground (Piccadilly and Victoria lines), London Buses, National Express East Anglia and Thameslink services on reasonable routes.
Trains from Moorgate will run between Moorgate and Drayton Park only.
- 1 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 2 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 3 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 10 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
Trains from London King’s Cross will not call at Finsbury Park – passengers should use London Underground from London King’s Cross for Finsbury Park.