Delays on First Capital Connect trains through Welwyn Hatfield
OVERHEAD wiring problems are causing delays to trains running between London and Times Territory this afternoon (Tuesday).
First Capital Connect is warning passengers to expect delays of up to 30 minutes on journeys between Stevenage and London King’s Cross, due to overhead wire problems causing disruption at Finsbury Park.
Trains between Hertford North, WGC and Moorgate will start and terminate at Alexandra Palace, with trains between London Kings Cross and Peterborough calling additionally at Alexandra Palace.
The following alterations are also in place until further notice:
No trains will call at Harringay and Hornsey.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers may use London Underground (Piccadilly and Victoria lines), London Buses, National Express East Anglia and Thameslink services on reasonable routes.
Trains from Moorgate will run between Moorgate and Drayton Park only.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Trains from London King’s Cross will not call at Finsbury Park – passengers should use London Underground from London King’s Cross for Finsbury Park.