Current roads closed due to flooding in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Roads are still closed due to flooding in Welwyn Hatfield.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, were still closed at 5pm today (Wednesday).
A full list of the current roads affected in Hertfordshire can be seen below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Sandpit Lane, St Albans: Road re-closed as still required.
* Coopers Green Lane, Hatfield to St Albans: Road closed.
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: Road closed.
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 8 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 9 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: Road closed.
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: One lane of two open, manual pump still operating.
* Green Street, Chorleywood: Road closure still required.
* Coppermill Lane, Rickmansworth: Road closure still required.
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing: Land slide road closure still required.
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
* Hitchin Road, Stevenage (Subway): Road closure still required.
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
*Watton Road, Stevenage: Road closure still required.