Current roads closed due to flooding in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Roads are still closed due to flooding in Welwyn Hatfield.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, were still closed at 5pm today (Wednesday).
A full list of the current roads affected in Hertfordshire can be seen below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Sandpit Lane, St Albans: Road re-closed as still required.
* Coopers Green Lane, Hatfield to St Albans: Road closed.
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: Road closed.
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 Nottingham man wanted in connection with Welwyn Garden City offences
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 5 Man 'broke in and tried to steal car' in Potters Bar
- 6 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 7 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 8 Noel Tovey named as managing director at Sky Studios Elstree and first production announced as Wicked
- 9 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 10 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: Road closed.
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: One lane of two open, manual pump still operating.
* Green Street, Chorleywood: Road closure still required.
* Coppermill Lane, Rickmansworth: Road closure still required.
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing: Land slide road closure still required.
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
* Hitchin Road, Stevenage (Subway): Road closure still required.
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
*Watton Road, Stevenage: Road closure still required.