Current roads closed due to flooding in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Roads are still closed due to flooding in Welwyn Hatfield.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, were still closed at 5pm today (Wednesday).
A full list of the current roads affected in Hertfordshire can be seen below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Sandpit Lane, St Albans: Road re-closed as still required.
You may also want to watch:
* Coopers Green Lane, Hatfield to St Albans: Road closed.
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: Road closed.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: Road closed.
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: One lane of two open, manual pump still operating.
* Green Street, Chorleywood: Road closure still required.
* Coppermill Lane, Rickmansworth: Road closure still required.
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing: Land slide road closure still required.
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
* Hitchin Road, Stevenage (Subway): Road closure still required.
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
*Watton Road, Stevenage: Road closure still required.