Current roads closed due to flooding in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Roads are still closed due to flooding in Welwyn Hatfield.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, were still closed at 5pm today (Wednesday).
A full list of the current roads affected in Hertfordshire can be seen below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Sandpit Lane, St Albans: Road re-closed as still required.
You may also want to watch:
* Coopers Green Lane, Hatfield to St Albans: Road closed.
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: Road closed.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 9 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: Road closed.
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: One lane of two open, manual pump still operating.
* Green Street, Chorleywood: Road closure still required.
* Coppermill Lane, Rickmansworth: Road closure still required.
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing: Land slide road closure still required.
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
* Hitchin Road, Stevenage (Subway): Road closure still required.
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: Road closure still required.
*Watton Road, Stevenage: Road closure still required.