Cuffley faces delays of nearly an hour due to train signalling problems
- Credit: Archant
Cuffley passengers face delays of nearly an hour due to train signalling problems at Hertford North.
Govia-operated Great Northern says services to and from Hertford North may be cancelled at short notice.
There will also be a reduced service from Cuffley, Crews Hill, Hertford North and Bayford.
The fault lies with multiple signals being displayed as red, meaning danger, which means train drivers need to verbally authorise their progress along the route with the signaller.
This has resulted in delays with trains moving.
You may also want to watch:
Watton-at-Stone is not served at this time. Passengers at the station, should board the rail replacement buses to Stevenage. From there, you can change for mainline services towards London or Bus services to Hertford North.
Disruption is expected till 4pm.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide
- 10 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced