Cuffley road to close for five days
- Credit: Archant
A ROAD connecting Cuffley and Northaw will be closed for five days while road works take place.
Starting on Monday next week Carbone Hill, Northaw will be closed between 9.30am and 4pm daily until Friday.
Hertfordshire County Council will be carrying out works on the surface water manhole covers between Cuffley Camp and Newgate Street Village.
They say the road will need to be closed at all times while these activities take place.
A signed diversion route will be provided which will divert traffic via Newgate Street Village, Darnicle Hill, Newgate Street Road, Cuffley Hill, Station Rd, Plough Hill, The Ridgeway, Carbone Hill & Vice Versa.
Residents have been asked to move their vehicles out of the way while works are carried out.
For more information visit: www.hatfield-herts.gov.uk
- 1 Primary school drops to 'inadequate' Ofsted rating five years after 'Good' score
- 2 Older woman assaulted in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 'Best headteacher' leaves Hatfield school
- 4 QEII Hospital to receive million pound investment
- 5 From Welwyn Garden City to Colorado: The long-distance fiancées fundraising for a UK visa
- 6 Where you can get a walk-in booster or vaccine this weekend
- 7 Hatfield man faces murder charge
- 8 Hatfield to get new pub following £9 million investment
- 9 Planning inquiry to determine quarry plans for Hatfield Aerodrome closes
- 10 MP Oliver Dowden reacts to Downing Street 'party'