Cuffley road to close for five days
- Credit: Archant
A ROAD connecting Cuffley and Northaw will be closed for five days while road works take place.
Starting on Monday next week Carbone Hill, Northaw will be closed between 9.30am and 4pm daily until Friday.
Hertfordshire County Council will be carrying out works on the surface water manhole covers between Cuffley Camp and Newgate Street Village.
They say the road will need to be closed at all times while these activities take place.
A signed diversion route will be provided which will divert traffic via Newgate Street Village, Darnicle Hill, Newgate Street Road, Cuffley Hill, Station Rd, Plough Hill, The Ridgeway, Carbone Hill & Vice Versa.
You may also want to watch:
Residents have been asked to move their vehicles out of the way while works are carried out.
For more information visit: www.hatfield-herts.gov.uk
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 7 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield