Cuffley road to close for five days
- Credit: Archant
A ROAD connecting Cuffley and Northaw will be closed for five days while road works take place.
Starting on Monday next week Carbone Hill, Northaw will be closed between 9.30am and 4pm daily until Friday.
Hertfordshire County Council will be carrying out works on the surface water manhole covers between Cuffley Camp and Newgate Street Village.
They say the road will need to be closed at all times while these activities take place.
A signed diversion route will be provided which will divert traffic via Newgate Street Village, Darnicle Hill, Newgate Street Road, Cuffley Hill, Station Rd, Plough Hill, The Ridgeway, Carbone Hill & Vice Versa.
You may also want to watch:
Residents have been asked to move their vehicles out of the way while works are carried out.
For more information visit: www.hatfield-herts.gov.uk
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital