Bus replacement misery lies in store for Welwyn Hatfield commuters
RAIL passengers wishing to travel between Times Territory and London will be subjected to the ordeal of bus replacement services this weekend.
Tomorrow (Saturday) rail services will operate between London King’s Cross and New Barnet all day.
However, passengers will need to use a shuttle to access those stations between New Barnet and Stevenage on the Great Northern Route, including Potters Bar, Hatfield and WGC.
It’s even worse on Sunday morning when services only go as far north as Alexandra Palace.
However, the situation improves slightly from 1.30pm when trains travel through to New Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Trains will also run between WGC and Stevenage from this time.
On Monday, services will, once more, start and terminate at New Barnet, this time all day.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
Trains will also run all day between WGC and Stevenage.
Bus replacement services will allow rail users to access those stations between New Barnet and WGC.
For more information and updates, click on the link, right