Bus replacement misery lies in store for Welwyn Hatfield commuters
RAIL passengers wishing to travel between Times Territory and London will be subjected to the ordeal of bus replacement services this weekend.
Tomorrow (Saturday) rail services will operate between London King’s Cross and New Barnet all day.
However, passengers will need to use a shuttle to access those stations between New Barnet and Stevenage on the Great Northern Route, including Potters Bar, Hatfield and WGC.
It’s even worse on Sunday morning when services only go as far north as Alexandra Palace.
However, the situation improves slightly from 1.30pm when trains travel through to New Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Trains will also run between WGC and Stevenage from this time.
On Monday, services will, once more, start and terminate at New Barnet, this time all day.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 9 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 10 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
Trains will also run all day between WGC and Stevenage.
Bus replacement services will allow rail users to access those stations between New Barnet and WGC.
For more information and updates, click on the link, right