Bus replacement misery lies in store for Welwyn Hatfield commuters
RAIL passengers wishing to travel between Times Territory and London will be subjected to the ordeal of bus replacement services this weekend.
Tomorrow (Saturday) rail services will operate between London King’s Cross and New Barnet all day.
However, passengers will need to use a shuttle to access those stations between New Barnet and Stevenage on the Great Northern Route, including Potters Bar, Hatfield and WGC.
It’s even worse on Sunday morning when services only go as far north as Alexandra Palace.
However, the situation improves slightly from 1.30pm when trains travel through to New Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Trains will also run between WGC and Stevenage from this time.
On Monday, services will, once more, start and terminate at New Barnet, this time all day.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
Trains will also run all day between WGC and Stevenage.
Bus replacement services will allow rail users to access those stations between New Barnet and WGC.
For more information and updates, click on the link, right