Bus replacement misery lies in store for Welwyn Hatfield commuters
RAIL passengers wishing to travel between Times Territory and London will be subjected to the ordeal of bus replacement services this weekend.
Tomorrow (Saturday) rail services will operate between London King’s Cross and New Barnet all day.
However, passengers will need to use a shuttle to access those stations between New Barnet and Stevenage on the Great Northern Route, including Potters Bar, Hatfield and WGC.
It’s even worse on Sunday morning when services only go as far north as Alexandra Palace.
However, the situation improves slightly from 1.30pm when trains travel through to New Barnet.
Trains will also run between WGC and Stevenage from this time.
On Monday, services will, once more, start and terminate at New Barnet, this time all day.
- 1 Remembering WGC stalwart Robert Robinson
- 2 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 3 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 4 Rent this Welwyn townhouse with River Mimram views for £2,400pcm
- 5 Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo’s Wicked movies to be filmed at new Sky Studios Elstree in Hertfordshire
- 6 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 7 Jobs created as new entertainment centre opens in Hatfield
- 8 Grade II Hatfield hotel refurbishment continues
- 9 RSPCA rescue cats in Potters Bar waiting to find their forever homes
- 10 Delight as Welwyn Garden City’s Rowan Tree crowned Nursery of the Year
Trains will also run all day between WGC and Stevenage.
Bus replacement services will allow rail users to access those stations between New Barnet and WGC.
For more information and updates, click on the link, right