Bus replacement misery lies in store for Welwyn Hatfield commuters
RAIL passengers wishing to travel between Times Territory and London will be subjected to the ordeal of bus replacement services this weekend.
Tomorrow (Saturday) rail services will operate between London King’s Cross and New Barnet all day.
However, passengers will need to use a shuttle to access those stations between New Barnet and Stevenage on the Great Northern Route, including Potters Bar, Hatfield and WGC.
It’s even worse on Sunday morning when services only go as far north as Alexandra Palace.
However, the situation improves slightly from 1.30pm when trains travel through to New Barnet.
You may also want to watch:
Trains will also run between WGC and Stevenage from this time.
On Monday, services will, once more, start and terminate at New Barnet, this time all day.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
Trains will also run all day between WGC and Stevenage.
Bus replacement services will allow rail users to access those stations between New Barnet and WGC.
For more information and updates, click on the link, right