Arriva, Centrebus and Unobus reduce buses
- Credit: Archant
Bus users will find it increasingly difficult to use Arriva, Unobus and Centrebus as they reduce their services.
All Unobus services will run a Saturday service from this Monday except on route 635, which runs from Watford through to Hatfield and Hitchin.
Unobus added that it is “rigorous cleaning” its bus fleet, particularly hand poles, stop buttons and the driver’s cab area.
Centrebus has cancelled the 178 from Stevenage to Shephall and the 80 from Stevenage to Hitchin, and 188/190 Hitchin to Biggleswade will be heavily reduced.
While the 366 from Luton to Hatfield will just be a two-hourly service, between Luton and Welwyn Garden City only, along with the 34 from Dunstable to St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
But the following Centrebus services will operate as normal, with a school holiday service during the week:
– 18 Royston to Buntingford
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
– 88 Luton to Hitchin
– 89 Hitchin to Henlow Camp
– 390 Stevenage to Hertford
– 44/45 Luton to Stevenage
– 304 Hitchin to St Albans
– 314 Hitchin to Welwyn
– 379 Hertford to Stevenage
– H1/H3/B10 Stevenage to Bedwell
Centrebus said: “We understand that there are concerns over the current outbreak of coronavirus.
“We want to reassure all our customers and staff that their safety and well-being is our top priority.
“We are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we follow the latest advise and guidelines from the UK Government and Public Health England.”
Arriva is also reducing its service as of Monday and will post the full details here arrivabus.co.uk/coronavirus/important-service-information---herts-and-essex/.
All have lifted their concessionary pass holder restrictions, which will help people use the priority shopping hours before 9.30am.