Warning over A1000 Welwyn Hatfield delays and M25 traffic jam
- Credit: Archant
Herts County Council Highways is warning of unusually heavy traffic on the A1000 Great North Road in Welwyn Hatfield this morning.
HCC Highways tweeted; “LONG DELAYS: A1000 Great North Rd, north bound and south bound, #PottersBar, #Hatfield.
“Delays of 21 minutes on the B157 heading towards A1000.
“No report as to what is causing these delays at present.
“Updates to follow.”
You may also want to watch:
The M25 has also been struggling this morning after a vehicle broke down and had to be towed to safety.
All lanes have now reopened anti-clockwise between Junction 25, for the A10 and Waltham Cross, and Junction 24, for Potters Bar.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Highways England is warning of congestion back to Junction 27 for the M11 in Essex with journeys taking 40 minutes longer than usual.