Warning over A1000 Welwyn Hatfield delays and M25 traffic jam
- Credit: Archant
Herts County Council Highways is warning of unusually heavy traffic on the A1000 Great North Road in Welwyn Hatfield this morning.
HCC Highways tweeted; “LONG DELAYS: A1000 Great North Rd, north bound and south bound, #PottersBar, #Hatfield.
“Delays of 21 minutes on the B157 heading towards A1000.
“No report as to what is causing these delays at present.
“Updates to follow.”
You may also want to watch:
The M25 has also been struggling this morning after a vehicle broke down and had to be towed to safety.
All lanes have now reopened anti-clockwise between Junction 25, for the A10 and Waltham Cross, and Junction 24, for Potters Bar.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Welwyn Hatfield's links to new Disney+ series WandaVision
Highways England is warning of congestion back to Junction 27 for the M11 in Essex with journeys taking 40 minutes longer than usual.