Road closure following crash on A1000 near Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
A road closure is in place on the A1000 near Brookmans Park following a three-car crash.
The collision – involving a Range Rover, Toyota Yaris and a Ford Fiesta – happened on the northbound carriageway of Great North Road, between Kentish Lane and Shepherds Way.
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers were called at 4.38pm today to reports of a collision on Great North Road, near Brookmans Park.
“Police have attended the scene and put road closures in place to allow the vehicles to be recovered.
“No one is thought to be seriously injured.
“Motorists are advised to avoid the area as it is currently congested.”
Herts County Council Highways also confirmed that delays are occurring in both directions.
- 1 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 2 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Fire at University of Hertfordshire destroys kitchen
- 10 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City