Road closure following crash on A1000 near Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
A road closure is in place on the A1000 near Brookmans Park following a three-car crash.
The collision – involving a Range Rover, Toyota Yaris and a Ford Fiesta – happened on the northbound carriageway of Great North Road, between Kentish Lane and Shepherds Way.
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers were called at 4.38pm today to reports of a collision on Great North Road, near Brookmans Park.
“Police have attended the scene and put road closures in place to allow the vehicles to be recovered.
“No one is thought to be seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
“Motorists are advised to avoid the area as it is currently congested.”
Herts County Council Highways also confirmed that delays are occurring in both directions.
- 1 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 5 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 6 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 7 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12