Road closure following crash on A1000 near Brookmans Park
- Credit: Archant
A road closure is in place on the A1000 near Brookmans Park following a three-car crash.
The collision – involving a Range Rover, Toyota Yaris and a Ford Fiesta – happened on the northbound carriageway of Great North Road, between Kentish Lane and Shepherds Way.
A police spokeswoman said: “Officers were called at 4.38pm today to reports of a collision on Great North Road, near Brookmans Park.
“Police have attended the scene and put road closures in place to allow the vehicles to be recovered.
“No one is thought to be seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
“Motorists are advised to avoid the area as it is currently congested.”
Herts County Council Highways also confirmed that delays are occurring in both directions.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 3 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 4 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics