A1(M) to shut overnight for a week
THE A1(M) will be shut overnight for a week from tomorrow (Sunday) as work on the Hatfield Tunnel continues.
A two-year project to upgrade the tunnel is nearing an end.
And to assist the refurbishment work, the motorway will be closed to traffic during the night until next weekend.
Signed diversions will be in place, taking motorists between junctions two or three, and four, through Hatfield.
The timings of the work are:
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow (Sunday) – 10.30pm to 5.30am
Monday to Thursday – 10pm to 5.30am
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
Friday – 11pm to 6am
Saturday, January 15 – 10pm to 6am
Sunday, January 16 – 10.30pm to 5.30am