A1(M) road closures for resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists in Hertfordshire are being warned of overnight road closures on the A1(M) next week.
The A1(M) between Junction 10 and Junction 8 for Stevenage will be closed overnight from Monday, September 29 for four nights.
The closures will be in effect from 8pm until 6am.
Lanes one and two on the northbound and southbound carriageways will be closed for 3km worth of resurfacing works.
Motorists will be diverted down the slip road and rejoin the carriageway for Junction 10 and there will be a clearly signed diversion route via the A602 and A1072 for Junction 8.
You may also want to watch:
Road users intending to travel on the A1(M) are advised to plan their route and allow some extra time to reach their destinations.
* Live traffic information is available on the Highways Agency website and mobile app, and drivers can also listen to traffic bulletins on local radio for updates.
There are also eight Highways Agency feeds on Twitter, with live traffic information provided by region.
For information on roads in the East follow us at @HAtraffic_east or for the full index visit www.highways.gov.uk/twitter
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
- 9 Rogue landlord hit with record £90,000 fine for safety failings
- 10 From 'the worst zoo in the UK' to popular attraction: Looking back on Paradise Wildlife Park's 37 years