A1(M) road closures for resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists in Hertfordshire are being warned of overnight road closures on the A1(M) next week.
The A1(M) between Junction 10 and Junction 8 for Stevenage will be closed overnight from Monday, September 29 for four nights.
The closures will be in effect from 8pm until 6am.
Lanes one and two on the northbound and southbound carriageways will be closed for 3km worth of resurfacing works.
Motorists will be diverted down the slip road and rejoin the carriageway for Junction 10 and there will be a clearly signed diversion route via the A602 and A1072 for Junction 8.
You may also want to watch:
Road users intending to travel on the A1(M) are advised to plan their route and allow some extra time to reach their destinations.
* Live traffic information is available on the Highways Agency website and mobile app, and drivers can also listen to traffic bulletins on local radio for updates.
There are also eight Highways Agency feeds on Twitter, with live traffic information provided by region.
For information on roads in the East follow us at @HAtraffic_east or for the full index visit www.highways.gov.uk/twitter
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children