A1(M) road closures for resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists in Hertfordshire are being warned of overnight road closures on the A1(M) next week.
The A1(M) between Junction 10 and Junction 8 for Stevenage will be closed overnight from Monday, September 29 for four nights.
The closures will be in effect from 8pm until 6am.
Lanes one and two on the northbound and southbound carriageways will be closed for 3km worth of resurfacing works.
Motorists will be diverted down the slip road and rejoin the carriageway for Junction 10 and there will be a clearly signed diversion route via the A602 and A1072 for Junction 8.
You may also want to watch:
Road users intending to travel on the A1(M) are advised to plan their route and allow some extra time to reach their destinations.
* Live traffic information is available on the Highways Agency website and mobile app, and drivers can also listen to traffic bulletins on local radio for updates.
There are also eight Highways Agency feeds on Twitter, with live traffic information provided by region.
For information on roads in the East follow us at @HAtraffic_east or for the full index visit www.highways.gov.uk/twitter
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street