A1(M) road closures for resurfacing work
- Credit: Archant
Motorists in Hertfordshire are being warned of overnight road closures on the A1(M) next week.
The A1(M) between Junction 10 and Junction 8 for Stevenage will be closed overnight from Monday, September 29 for four nights.
The closures will be in effect from 8pm until 6am.
Lanes one and two on the northbound and southbound carriageways will be closed for 3km worth of resurfacing works.
Motorists will be diverted down the slip road and rejoin the carriageway for Junction 10 and there will be a clearly signed diversion route via the A602 and A1072 for Junction 8.
You may also want to watch:
Road users intending to travel on the A1(M) are advised to plan their route and allow some extra time to reach their destinations.
* Live traffic information is available on the Highways Agency website and mobile app, and drivers can also listen to traffic bulletins on local radio for updates.
There are also eight Highways Agency feeds on Twitter, with live traffic information provided by region.
For information on roads in the East follow us at @HAtraffic_east or for the full index visit www.highways.gov.uk/twitter
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Isabel Hospice Lights of Love ceremonies return to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost