A1(M) reopened after Hatfield Tunnel crash
- Credit: Archant
Both carriageways of the A1(M) have now been reopened after a collision earlier this morning.
The northbound carriageway of the A1(M) between junctions three for Potters Bar and St Albans and four for Hatfield has now been reopened.
Emergency services were initially called to reports of multi-vehicle collision involving three cars at about 9.05am.
But on arrival they found only a blue VW Polo was involved in the crash inside the tunnel travelling northbound.
Southbound traffic began to move again at around about 9.45am.
You may also want to watch:
Emergency services have now left the scene.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 7 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 8 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre