A1(M) lane closures at Hatfield, Welwyn Garden and Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
Motorists travelling between Hatfield and Welwyn are warned of lane closures on the A1(M) for emergency barrier repairs and litter picks.
Highways England has stated that lane three of the southbound carriageway at Junction 6 for WGC North/Welwyn will be closed from 8pm tonight until 4am tomorrow while emergency barrier repair work takes place.
From 10pm tonight until 5am tomorrow there will be a litter clearance on the A1(M) entry slip road at Junction 5 for Welwyn Garden City. One of the two lanes will be closed.
This is planned until 5am.
From 10pm tomorrow until 5am on Friday, there will be a litter pick on the A1(M) northbound at Junction 6 for WGC North/Welwyn.
You may also want to watch:
Lane one will be open, but lane two will be closed.
During the same time frame, there will also be a litter clearance between Junctions 4 and 5, for Hatfield North and Welwyn Garden City, on the northbound carriageway.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 6 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
Lane one will be closed, while the two other lanes will be open.