A1(M) lane closures at Hatfield, Welwyn Garden and Welwyn
- Credit: Archant
Motorists travelling between Hatfield and Welwyn are warned of lane closures on the A1(M) for emergency barrier repairs and litter picks.
Highways England has stated that lane three of the southbound carriageway at Junction 6 for WGC North/Welwyn will be closed from 8pm tonight until 4am tomorrow while emergency barrier repair work takes place.
From 10pm tonight until 5am tomorrow there will be a litter clearance on the A1(M) entry slip road at Junction 5 for Welwyn Garden City. One of the two lanes will be closed.
This is planned until 5am.
From 10pm tomorrow until 5am on Friday, there will be a litter pick on the A1(M) northbound at Junction 6 for WGC North/Welwyn.
You may also want to watch:
Lane one will be open, but lane two will be closed.
During the same time frame, there will also be a litter clearance between Junctions 4 and 5, for Hatfield North and Welwyn Garden City, on the northbound carriageway.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
Lane one will be closed, while the two other lanes will be open.